GUIDED RONDA TOUR & SETENIL DE LAS BODEGAS
The Tour begins in “La Costa del Sol” by collecting at the meeting points previously coordinated with the adventurer, the transfer can be by Bus or Exclusive Vehicle (*).
The first tourist stop will be in “Setenil de las Bodegas”, an endearing town in the Serranía Andaluza, where you can enjoy some free time to walk around enjoying every corner and its amazing rock formation where it houses the houses of its inhabitants. excavated in it: We always recommend you to visit “La Calle Cuevas del Sol”, the most popular and photographed in all of Setenil de las Bodegas.
After this fascinating first tourist stop we will continue towards the city of Ronda, a magical and historic town in Andalusia, one of the most beautiful.
In the city of Ronda we will have a Local Guide service that will accompany us on a tour of the Historic Center, making a stop at “El Puente Nuevo” to amaze us with the Tajo de Ronda and the panoramic views that appear in front of us, They will tell us legends and part of the history of this beautiful city.
A visit to the oldest bullring in Spain and the bullfighting museum that it houses will not be missing.
You will have free time to explore the city, see its historic center, the panoramic views, the Plaza de España and return to the Puente Nuevo observing the valley that opens into the Tajo de Ronda and enjoy the waterfall under your feet -area where develop Adventure sports(**)-.
After enjoying free time we return to our meeting point in the city to start the trip back to “La Costa del Sol”
- The Tour begins at 8:00Hs (according to the season).
- The duration of the Tour will be 8 hours approximately.
- Check the price of private transfer before of booking (*).
- Ask us about Adventures that you can add to your Tour (**)
- Following COVID measures the use of mask is recomended.
- The Tour Include Pick up & drop-of “La Costa del Sol meeting point”, Local Guide, Bullring & The Bullfight Museum.
- The Tour DOES NOT Include meals and drinks.