GUIDED VISIT AT CAMINITO DEL REY
When you think of living memorable experiences in Malaga you are surely thinking of “El Caminito del Rey”, a unique place to spend 3-4 amazing hours of hiking in an incomparable area of the province.
Details of this excellent experience such as “El Caminito del Rey” surely abound in all digital media and it is hardly necessary to explain them to you: The best thing is to live this unforgettable experience with a 7.7Km route that you will travel together with an official guide who will explain every detail of the journey that takes place through walkways, trails and a “Suspension Bridge” 105 meters above the ground, all nestled in the walls of the “Desfiladero de los Gaitanes”(**).
The experience will begin punctually at the previously agreed meeting point of “La Costa del Sol”, where the transport (*) will take you to the town of Ardales -Malaga Province- where we will stop to taste a typical Andalusian breakfast with a “Mollete Antequerano “, famous tiny bread for its soft, oval and flat crust -ideal for children- that we will accompany with a coffee or tea.
After this stop to gather strength, we will go to the entrance of “El Caminito del Rey”, and then, at the end of this experience, we will have 1 hour of rest and free time in the town of Álora or Ardales.
Our adventure will conclude at the same starting/pick-up point of “La Costa del Sol”: we will arrive exhausted but totally happy to have known and enjoyed this memorable experience.
- The Tour begins at 8:00Hs (according to the season).
- The duration of the Tour will be 7 hours approximately.
- Check the price of private transfer before of booking (*).
- Ask us about Adventures that you can add to your Tour (**)
- Following COVID measures the use of mask is recomended.
- The Tour Include Pick up & drop-of “La Costa del Sol meeting point”, Official Caminito del Rey Guide and Breakfast.
- The Tour DOES NOT Include meals and drinks.
- Is absolutely reccomendable use comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water.
- If you have vertigo or walking problems is not able to enjoy the adventure.
- Allowed experience from 8 years old -bring a passport or ID-.